Will there be an option to transfer game progress?
I play on Ps4 And have a lot of time Put into Dead by daylight. I plan to play on pc in the future, I was wondering if there will be a way to transfer my progress from ps4 to pc?
I play on Ps4 And have a lot of time Put into Dead by daylight. I plan to play on pc in the future, I was wondering if there will be a way to transfer my progress from ps4 to pc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No there is such no option which is really terrible
Aww that’s a shame