Countdown desync
Is any one else having a bug where the end game countdown is desynchronized between killer and survivor? In my past 5 matches, it didn’t even go down. Is there a fix I can do for this or is it just wait til BHVR fixes it?
Is any one else having a bug where the end game countdown is desynchronized between killer and survivor? In my past 5 matches, it didn’t even go down. Is there a fix I can do for this or is it just wait til BHVR fixes it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's a bug, the host has the timer going down and the survivors can have the timer bugged in some cases, you're gonna have to wait for bhvr to fix it
Damn
Yeah, I had a Survivor wait until the last like 10 seconds to try to open a gate. I was super confused as to why they waited that long. They said their timer was only like 75%.