So when is WGLF going to provide a token for healing?
I don't see why it shouldn't get it.
I don't see why it shouldn't get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I don't know why they haven't done this already. What's the harm in providing new ways to get WGLF stacks?
It's frustrating because you can be helping your team and not be receiving stacks either because you healed the teammate instead of unhooking them, or you got caught up with the wonky protection hit detection and didn't get a token despite helping a teammate. It's lame.
Better question: When is WGLF gonna have an actual effect?
Doesn't need one! I'd take healing giving tokens over an effect any day.
Really? I hate having to use 3 perks instead of 4 if I want a decent amount of BP.
I fully support this movement.
Also, I've noticed survivors racing to unhook to get tokens during this event. Sometimes legitimately throwing the entire game by doing it lmao. Some of these people don't seem to realize that unsafe hooks don't give you a token too :-(