Loosing Offerings when a Killer Disconnects...

So it's double bloodpoints time again and I decide that I'm going to use my Escape! Cake offering so I can get the most out of what little time I have for the extra bloodpoints. Now I get into the game and the normal beginning plays out but then we all loose connection to Host. I thought 'oh that's fine, I'll just jump into another game' but then I find that mt bloodpoints where a little low if I used an Escape! Cake. Found out the game where the Killer DC'd took the offering. I really don't think that's right. No one got to play but we loose a valuable offering. The killer even brought in a Survivor Pudding offering for themselves. Just want to know why in a game that clearly wasn't played the game would take offerings?

Comments

  • It's even funnier if you think that this issue was solved months ago, and now somehow they brought it back.