Cant fill my lobby (killer)
It sucks because I love playing killer and absolutely suck at survivor. Never in my life can I reach rank 10. But killer is easier for me. More challenging at times but so much more fun.
But I can not find any games for killer and makes this game literally dead to me.
I would if I have, but I can go for half an hour to an hour and not fill my lobby up. By then I think the game is just broken.
Comments
I also find it BS how laggy people can join my game, but I always seem to find an abundance of low ping killers but no survivors.
(Yeah, I completely missed out on the x2 blood hunt because I couldnt survive as survivor)
During the day, typically when the European crowd is active, (I play on eastern time) I figured there would be survivors but it took forever. But then in the evening it was the same deal. Is it really just more people as killer or bugged lobbies?
Also, the playerbase is kind of split between the PTB and the Live game right now. I play late night EDT and I've had trouble getting full lobbies since the PTB came out.