Just a throwback to when the game was actually scary for me.Good times.
Does anyone still remember ''out of the dark'' announcements on steam ''discussions'' page?I used to spend my time there all the time when i was waiting for a match to start back in the old days.I don't even go there anymore.
Tagged:
Trusted


Comments
"New Feature: Totems"
We need that kind of news in modern DbD tbh. Something new gameplay related thats in every match regardless of the killer in play.
Closest thing this year was the EGC but that didn't really do much just ended some inconveniences.
Feels like we've been doing the same thing with different characters especially as Survivor.
I wish there are at least 2 Objectives per match, and even further that there are 2-3 types of main Objectives, something like:
Get fuel to gen -> repair Gen -> Exit gate powered, open to Exit
Get water to tree root -> gardening Root tree -> do garden at Exit gate full of Root tree to make Root goes underground to open the path and Exit
Get books to magic spot -> do spelling at 5 magic spots -> Do spelling at the exit gate to unseal the magic door and Exit
I wish.
Eventually the game will add a second objective.No way the game will be only ''do 5 gens and open exit gates to escape'' forever.The only question is when will that day come?
good old times
I remember when i thought zombies just being zombies almost gave me nightmares.
I remember when i was little, maybe around 8 or 9 i came across a youtube video titled ''Don't feed the Zombies!'' and i clicked on it. Very bad mistake .I'd say worse than putting bamboozle on nurse.
It was so cute when a kid who was new to DBD started playing cause he was a die hard Stranger Things, kid's a beginner but I tried to teach the best I could, so cute to see how he was scared and so immersed into the horror aspect of the game.
Don't downplay EGC. That was a massive fundamental change.