Console fps issue..

I know the frames have always been pretty terrible.. but come on man since the stranger things chapter how do you expect us to play killer when it seems we are playing on 10 fps.. and some maps it's way worse

Please BHVR, I love the life out your game.. but a lot of people are unhappy with the console performance issues

Comments

  • They are trying but there isn't much feedback on the ps4 bug report forum on the specific thread that bhvr created.

    I encourage folks to go there and log in their feedback. Below is the link...

    @PatBrutal said:

    Hello everyone,

    I will need your help about the issue regarding the graphic on PS4.

    Please answer these questions below. Once I have enough feedback I will provide all the information to the team.

    1. Does the low graphic/blurry happens on PS4 PRO or " NORMAL " PS4 also.
    2. If possible provide us some in-game pictures and also in the lobby (After and Before the issue)
    3. How is your performance on PS4 PRO
    4. How is your performance on a "NORMAL" PS4

    Thank you :)


  • @slingshotsurvivor said:

    They are trying but there isn't much feedback on the ps4 bug report forum on the specific thread that bhvr created.

    I encourage folks to go there and log in their feedback. Below is the link...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53383/ps4-feedback-on-the-performance

    Yeah I get they're trying but it's been like 2 weeks.. they need to speed up because it's getting unplayable and no one wants that

  • the new map as Freddy or any killer really breaks the frames

  • Yeah stranger things chapter just ruined what progress PS4 had fps wise. The camera delay bug doesn't help either.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    the new map as Freddy or any killer really breaks the frames

    The new map was completely unplayable in the first few days I dc'd everytime but now it's fine.. the main issue I have with fps now seems to be auto haven when i play ghost face..legit feels like 5 fps its horrible

  • @TKTK said:

    Yeah stranger things chapter just ruined what progress PS4 had fps wise. The camera delay bug doesn't help either.

    Yeah I feel you.. all those ppl who 360 and then t-bag ๐Ÿ˜‚ they probably dont even know

  • @slingshotsurvivor said:

    They are trying but there isn't much feedback on the ps4 bug report forum on the specific thread that bhvr created.

    I encourage folks to go there and log in their feedback. Below is the link...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53383/ps4-feedback-on-the-performance

    Solution: pay your own testers and fix your game and don't pretend people out there tell you what's wrong with the game.