Will cross save ever come to dead by daylight?

I play on ps4, however I would like to hop on pc to play, however I dont feel like restarting and buying everything that I have on ps4 again. Will cross save come to dead by daylight? It would be awesome and it will make us players save alot of money

Comments

  • @SirPiggy

    It's been said many times that cross-play isn't coming to consoles and PC. Will it ever in the future? Most likely not since they're so adamant on not releasing cross-play and or can't do it from a limitation or something.

  • @SirPiggy

    If you desire an official statement, @Peanits can possible give you one if they're not busy at the moment. It'll probably be the same thing I already said though.

  • sadly it is very unlikely

  • Will it ever come? That, I can't answer. It's totally possible, but I can't say for sure whether or not it'll happen.

    In the short team, we do not have any plans to do so. But plans can always change.

  • @Peanits said:

    Will it ever come? That, I can't answer. It's totally possible, but I can't say for sure whether or not it'll happen.

    In the short team, we do not have any plans to do so. But plans can always change.

    Damn you- now there is hope! Xx

  • @Peanits said:

    Will it ever come? That, I can't answer. It's totally possible, but I can't say for sure whether or not it'll happen.

    In the short team, we do not have any plans to do so. But plans can always change.

    Is there a reason it isn't on the to do-list? Would it require a lot of time to accomplish?

  • not going to Lie, Cross play can fix alot of lobby timers but down side is there is some handicap for console players.

  • Title is cross save. Not cross play.

  • It would be great to cross-save with the mobile game as well. I'd love to play this at work ๐Ÿ˜

  • Guys I said cross-save not cross-play but either way i got my answer i guess haha

  • @Peanits said:

    Will it ever come? That, I can't answer. It's totally possible, but I can't say for sure whether or not it'll happen.

    In the short team, we do not have any plans to do so. But plans can always change.

    Honestly I don't care too much for actual cross platform play... cross save would be nice tho. I personally don't mind buying the game on multiple platforms as the developers are in the business to entertain and make money. I would and have bought the game on multiple platforms...I just don't like the grind for each... let us buy on any or all but access our accounts through any platform we have purchased the game on...

  • @Peanits said:

    Will it ever come? That, I can't answer. It's totally possible, but I can't say for sure whether or not it'll happen.

    In the short team, we do not have any plans to do so. But plans can always change.

    what about cross- PLAY. will that come to dbd?

  • It must be planned for next gen consoles. If I cant bring my save to Xbox Scarlett or steam if I ever go back to it I'll probably move on.


    I refuse to go through the amount of grinding I've done again with even more perks from when I started. Not to mention my purchased cosmetics.

  • Cross save would be a nice option, i play on pc and would play dbd on x1 and switch too. I dont want to buy every dlc 2 or 3 times and grind everything again and again.