Kick people from SWF
So not sure if this was an oversight or what. But how did you not add the ability to kick someone from SWF. Not only can anyone on my friends list just join at will, I have no way to remove them if they do...
Really no one thought of this feature?
Comments
I usually play solo. There's no way to private the game or anything ? Kicking makes sense in general because someone could afk or hold up the ready team or something. Otherwise you have to remake the lobby anyway... but wasn't the point of having it changed this way to not have to remake lobbies? lol. I guess it would make more sense if someone was the "leader" because friends could troll and everyone just kicks the other people, especially if they can enter whenever they wanted....
Seems all so troll now for some reason o.o
(I just wish they still kept the change to killer feature but just removed everyone from your team, same as backing out and clicking it but just one less step.)