The new matchmaking is no good
Can we all agree on that at least ?
These queue times for killer and survivor are too long (PC)
Can we all agree on that at least ?
These queue times for killer and survivor are too long (PC)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m on Xbox but killer still takes really long while survivor is very fast. Then I end up getting matched against ranks 8-15 while I’m a rank 6 or 5
I am playing on PS4 and PC. On both Systems the Q times are really fast now for me.
Ps4 and pc as well survivor is instant, killer takes about five mins, as usual during bh
yeah, queue times as redrank surv are horendous. and after that you get mixed up with some green ranks and/or really bad ping. pretty good job so far - again.
Queue times as killer are much much better and surv are not that bad. I prefer how it is right now by far
Xbox at Killer rank 15 is painful- 10 to 15 minutes for a match...