tunneling and cosmetic ideas for winter.
Tunneling has ruined the fun of the game for everyone but the killer it's really taking a toll on players and has made many people stop playing the game in all and many wanting refunds because of it. I personally think tunneling should be bannable. But as for the cosmetic idea I thought the idea of Pajama's would be cool because of like The Night Before Christmas and how many people stay in their Pajama's for half of the morning while opening up gift's from everyone, I've asked multiple people who I play with and they also thought this was a good idea. And we were hoping that you guys and ladies on the Dead By Daylight team could think about making this idea come to life.
Comments
If they tunnel you, juke them.
As for Christmas themed, gimme a ghost face in one-piece periwinkle pajamas with knives on it. 👻
So survivor shouldn't be able to tunnel gens then either right? Not fun for the killer having them pop so fast and end the game before he has a chance to play much. You have to switch gens every 15% so you aren't tunneling them, sounds fair? If you do you get banned.
You realize how ridiculous this sounds right?
Advocacy for a ban hammer on gameplay is ######### stupid