Music Suggestion
The chase music for the Demogorgon is amazing and adds variety for both sides. I'd like to suggest for past killers to receive the same treatment as the Demogorgon and get unique chase music. The Demogorgon is just so good!
The chase music for the Demogorgon is amazing and adds variety for both sides. I'd like to suggest for past killers to receive the same treatment as the Demogorgon and get unique chase music. The Demogorgon is just so good!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice idea mate. :p
I'd love unique chase music for everyone, if only because I can hear more than "DKGLAHGOAHLDKKGA;LDJ;GLKAJL;JL: the musical" blasting in my ears when I play as or against Demo.
I have a special brand of hate for the current, ridiculously loud chase music on most killers.