lets talk about legion!

come on now he/she is in a kinda bad place and you literally gave pallet shred to demogorgon for free. Anyways the iridescent pin with the pallet vault I feel like the pallet destruction should be base at least and frenzy when its red and not fully charged would be beneficial to them

Comments

  • Why iri button shouldnt be base:

    - you jump over the pallet destroying it in the process while still bring able to get a hit in

  • I'd rather the pallet shred ability be Demogorgon's thing, but the filthy blade might be a decent base. Mending is currently nothing. Survivors don't even care when I hit them with my ability. If I manage to hit all 4, the first 3 are all mended and back on gens. Why did I waste my time?

  • All about Legion its bad nowadays.

  • It should only be base if there is a fifth, really obese Legion Member.

    Jokes aside, no. I dont like it for Demogorgon ( I dont like him in general, should be deleted from this game, he does not belong to DBD), but the idea is ok. He is a strong, big monster after all and not some edgy Teen.

    Because, why should a Pallet break when Legion is sliding it, but not if guys like Jeff or David are doing that?

    Legion needs Buffs, but nothing like that.