Question for the community
I know ill probably get a lot of hate for saying this but heck it
Why is Billy so op?!?! Hes one of the only killers without a negative to balance him out, nurse has to wait a second after she teleports(she also moves hella slow when walking), the trapper has to pick up his traps to use them, and the hags teleporting range is tiny without addons!
Why doesnt billy have a slower base movement speed when he isn't using his chainsaw?
Comments
Billy probably seems pretty good when you face him in your early gameplay ( trust me I hated him too for so long ), but he really isn't as bad when you know how to play against him. If you are able to play against his chainsaw than there isn't much he can do, plus the wasted time he spent trying to get his chainsaws.
Though the only think I will say about billy being unbalanced is his stupid insta-saw add-ons those are some bullcrap.
He isn't. Learn to loop properly and he has no power.
In away if he had rarities they'd be instantly nerf
@Pulsar Spirit is'nt stronger than Billy
Spirit is 100% stronger than billy. Billy is much easier to juke because of the simple fact you can see him. With spirit you can literally do a 180 on what you did last time and the survivor would have no clue you did that besides just simple guessing.
I'll bite. Why do you think that?