Multiple Survivor Disconnects While Playing Killer

Hello, I made an account solely to ask this question.

Since yesterdays 3.2.1 patch, anytime that I play Killer I am getting at least 2, but usually 3 survivors disconnecting from each match. In the post chat I try to talk with the remaining survivor since they are usually in a SWF with someone else and almost always they say that the game dropped them and that they didnt DC on purpose.

This has literally happened every single game as killer. It was not happening before the patch, other than the rage DC. I had some survivors tell me that they had been disconnecting randomly from games as well multiple times since patch as well.

If I play survivor however I experience no disconnects from any killer I went against. Just throwing this in there I opened up a ticket and got a response 10 hours ago literally just saying; "This issue was addressed in the recent hotfix" then proceeded to link the 3.2.1 patch notes. The patch notes don't say anything about my issue at all.

Basically I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or if it is just on my end?

Comments

  • Yeah, the number of crashes in my games are also unusually high. Not every game, but way more than before I have 1 Survivor crashing (=no sound when DCing). But as Survivor I have not experienced any crashes at all so far.

  • I have been crashing quite a bit lately, usually later game after a game or two. Its frustrating as hell because I have never had this game crash (playing since early access off and on). It has just been since just prior to the new dlc (so I don't think it is the DLC).

    I freeze, then the game crashes.

    Very frustrating, especially if I am doing well in game.

    Edit: I have been sending the error reports as well after crash since this is a new issue for me.

  • Yeah usually I experience my first two survivor disconnects right after a gen or two get popped, then boom, two DC, third probably disconnects cause he sees other two left, and then there is one poor guy sitting there like #########.

  • I'm bumping this due to still having zero help from the support team and hoping someone else has ran into this issue.

  • If they were random crashes I would understand that. However I and totally unable to play any killer games because three survivors will drop from the game (not by choice) within a couple of minutes. This has happened every single killer game since 3.2.1.

    I'm also not using Dying Light at all.