Does Small Game activate for Demogorgon portals?
I’m assuming Small Game wouldn’t activate for portals that haven’t been travelled through by the Demogorgon.
I’m assuming Small Game wouldn’t activate for portals that haven’t been travelled through by the Demogorgon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Starr43
No because they haven't been revealed yet for the perk to even consider that they exist on the field yet.
If it did, that'd be a huge counter for Demo... so that's why it doesn't track them when they're not revealed/not used yet.
Thanks for the response, it’s very much appreciated. I think I could have been more clear about my question though. I was mainly wondering if Small Game worked on the portals that have been used and are now visible.
I haven’t had a chance to try Small Game against the Demogorgon but using that perk in order to counter activated portals came to mind since I kept coming across activated portals hidden in the corner of the map so Demo could keep trying to sneak up on a nearby generator.
@Starr43
Actually now that I think about it, I'm Demogorgons portals are not classified as a trap, so small game doesn't alert you to them in-general...
So basically, no, it doesn't work on them period.