Guilty Pleasure Perk
What's a perk you're ashamed that you like, or an underrated perk that you love? Mine would be Stake Out for Survivor and Shadowborn for Killer.
Tagged:
Trusted
What's a perk you're ashamed that you like, or an underrated perk that you love? Mine would be Stake Out for Survivor and Shadowborn for Killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No Mither.
I just love not dripping blood all over the place. Can't ruin those fine cashmere carpets and meticulous bermuda grass, you know.
Mad Grit.
I used to be baffled at why this perk existed. Then it got buffed so that you didn't slow down at all when attacking.
I was still baffled at why it existed.
Then I used it with Agitation and Iron Grasp.
I have now seen the light.
Bond, and not in the way that its underrated just that I use it in literally every survivor build I can.
Bond is one of the best survivor perks.
My profile picture.
Fixated now. Use it every time I can. Absolutely ADORE the mindgames I can pull off with that extra walk speed on small loops
Technician. I run the build, at the moment, of Dark Sense, Technician, Poised and Better Together/Spine Chill.
We're gonna live forever. It literally does nothing for me. I'd probably get some more points if I took a perk to help me survive. But man I'm totally addicted. Hearing that clink after I unhook someone or take a bodyblock is so so satisfying. I need therapy.
Meg, the psychic cheerleader.
-Premonition
-Spine chill
-Selfcare
-Urban evasion
"I can see images...they want our blood...our very essence! Oh no, they're coming run!"
Iron Maiden
Quick and quiet... I love the mind games
Darn right.
Resilience. Opening that door faster has saved my life a couple times. Also Resilience with Selfcare.
Devour Hope.
I don't think I need to explain myself.
Franklins. Bring in the items. I dare you ;)
Fire Up. Combined with Brutal Strength, I feel so fast! And all the other speeds it increases is nice too
decisive especially satisfying when you use it with like 3 seconds left
Spine Chill. I love having the extra awareness.
Agitation for sure, having that extra speed just feels so nice, and it often catches survivors off guard, letting me get cheeky hits in, best feeling.