Has this happened to anyone yet?
Played my first match today as survivor and we all finished the generators
This Steve runs to one of the gates and gets trapped (haha)
But the exit gates are super close to each other, and when I saw that the Steve got trapped I turned around and saw nobody at that other exit gate.
The Steve was left nearby one of the exit gates, while I see the door just randomly opens only seconds after the last gen was done. Nobody was there at the other exit the entire time! I saw it myself.
Has this happened to anybody else yet?
I’m guessing this might be a new bug? If it is I’ll definitely report it in the bugs section.
Comments
This has not ever happen to me haha I do think it was a bug tho
Yeah if it happens again I’ll definitely report
Killers can open exit gates
That idea was discarded. Trapper was standing right next to the Steve that was downed nearby the exit gate and the other one there was nobody there.
It wasn’t discarded, you can’t do it if egc has already started though.
No, it wasn't. The killer opened the gate.
Ok