What's the best Demogorgon build?
Tried gen protector, still get portals destroyed and gens rushed. Tried ruin, pop, sloppy and nurse's, kinda worked but because they made mistakes. I need suggestions.
Tried gen protector, still get portals destroyed and gens rushed. Tried ruin, pop, sloppy and nurse's, kinda worked but because they made mistakes. I need suggestions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ/Ruin/PGTW/MYC I really like
I'm still experimenting myself but STBFL is absolutely fantastic on him.
I'm not sure. I use Surveillance, M&A, and Franklins Revenge. The last one I mix up a lot.
BBQ/Surveillance, Ruin/Pop, Enduring and Spirit Fury. You can force pallets stuns pretty easily with Demo's Shred and that makes EndFury stronger on him than on other M1 killers. BBQ or Surveillance are good on him because you can use your portals besides gens, so you can teleport and "sneak up" on them. Ruin or Pop are your usually stall perks.
Bamboozle does wonders on him being able to hit a lunge attack. It's really good on him
Devour Hope proves to be dominant and atrocious to play against since he has very good totem defense.
Surge is very good on him, because it can take him a while to get one down and also hit and damage a generator. It proves useful
Ruin. The killer dominant perk equivalent to DS for the survivor side.