Freddy Addons

For people who have used them, can I get a run-down on their usefulness? I mostly ignored addons and just ran slowdown jump rope and outdoor rope for all my Freddy Games. I would like to know what is good and what builds need to be ran to use them effectively.

Comments

  • @TonToE said:

    For people who have used them, can I get a run-down on their usefulness? I mostly ignored addons and just ran slowdown jump rope and outdoor rope for all my Freddy Games. I would like to know what is good and what builds need to be ran to use them effectively.

    If you don't like pallet freddy here are a couple good combos

    Red paint brush + swing chains

    This combo can drastically slow down the early game and effects all the way to endgame. By far his strongest combo

    Combine the two drawings and you will be able to teleport a lot more

    This is really all i got. Unless you afraid of OoO you could run one of his blindness add ons