What's Your Opinion On Freddy?

So I just had a 4k game with Freddy in high ranks, I'm currently rank 6, and was against 3 purple ranks and 1 red rank. Said red rank after the game decided to rant about how playing against Freddy is now a "guaranteed loss" and that they would rather face a high tier Nurse. This sparked my mind and I wanted to ask you all. Whats your opinion on the new Freddy now that you've gotten to know him. Is he in a good place, or too strong? I personally think he is in a decent spot, as his teleport has a pretty decent cool- down and you are confined to only generators. On the other hand I think that the stock "Dream Snares" are incredibly underrated, and when placed in common loops can be more devastating then a clown bottle. Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear them. :D

Comments

  • I really like him since the rework. I used to loathe the old Freddy.

  • He in a good spot but he didn't need the whole oblivious effect. I still missed the old Freddy tho cause of his wall hacks.

  • Personally don't like pallets (snares are both stronger, and less annoying to play against as survivor), the lullaby rather than a terror radius is a bit irritating but not that bad, other than that I enjoy playing as and against him.

  • Freddy is now good mid-tier. He is no Nurse, no Spirit, no Billy, no Hag. I would also put Michael above him.

    Good teams will still win easily against him, but you can have fun with him against mediocre teams.

  • Freddy main. A tier. He's in a good spot. Super vulnerable at the start of a trial since everyone is awake and his teleport is on cooldown. He has very good map presence, and he's super efficient due to his ability to immediately start a chase on the other side of the map after hooking a survivor. He has lots of counterplay, but survivors get weirdly stubborn against him. Stay awake and drop pallets early. A lot of survivors loop him as if he's a powerless M1 killer and then complain about the snares in postgame chat. Just drop the pallet.