The new Hotfix is a HOT MESS!
Idk why after 3 years the dev's can't fix some problems without making a huge amount more. Since the new chapter dropped everything is screwed up. C'mon get your ######### right!
Idk why after 3 years the dev's can't fix some problems without making a huge amount more. Since the new chapter dropped everything is screwed up. C'mon get your ######### right!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coding is hard, one wrong letter or number and it becomes busted
I know and understand its hard and its difficult to get right. I'm not trying to discredit there efforts but you have a whole team of people and 3 years plus now experience. Just don't understand how fixing 20 things sets other things (that worked fine before) back to the drawing board.
Its not even that bad i haven't had any major issues yet
"everything is screwed up" How about something constructive. I was curious so I looked at this thread, but you tell us nothing.
Do you not play? The lobbies take 5+ minutes to start a lobby as host as killer! Then another 5+ minutes to find all the survivors. On the survivor end your waiting 10+ minutes for a match you get disconnected from or your friend gets disconnected from if your trying swf. Game crashes forcing me onto the loading screen when loading into game saying I have to be connected to the internet to play but I'm still in a chat party with my friends. Resetting my daily's, resetting my progress.
Sometimes a big new update can come out and new bugs can be created. It’s better that devs do a hotfix other than no hotfix and we stay with even more bugs.
Since the update my game has become unplayable on Xbox, can’t find any games or join my friends.
Literally can’t play