What is slugging?
I have been hearing the word for a while and was wondering what it meant. Thanks.
I have been hearing the word for a while and was wondering what it meant. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leaving survivors on the ground for an extended period of time, while playing killer.
Got it. That makes sense.
slug is btw another word for snail :)
So slugger let downed survivors slowly crouch like a snail / slug ;)
Nice. Do you know why tunneling is called tunneling though? Camping and slugging at least make sense.
I always thought of it like tunnel-vision, as in when a killer tunnels they can only see the survivor they're chasing and not the others