PSA to survivors with keys
If the exit gates are powered, do not use your key until
• All other survivors are with you
• The EGC has already started
Thank you.
If the exit gates are powered, do not use your key until
• All other survivors are with you
• The EGC has already started
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only way I'd use a key without my teammates is if I'd die if i didn't but if someone just uses a key without the other surviors may miss out on the achievement if they don't have it yet
I don't really care if I have to leave out of the hatch I'll leave