Make a 1/32 scale model of the Eiffel Tower out of matchsticks.
Think about the futility of sitting waiting 20 minutes for a game and then getting booted out of the lobby because only 3 people turn up when I could be playing Devil May Cry V instead...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Porntube.
Ill try that now
kms
We must have a lot in common.
Start yelling at people about how hard you have to punch a chicken to cook it
play another game xD
Alt tabbing to coolmathgames
Watching funny videos on youtube
( and plotting against my next survivors/ victim's)
Talking to y'all. 😊
Youtube have a lot of ways to go, but I also sometimes go with:
Forums or YouTube.
Waiting for a survivor lobby recently:
Read a couple of chapters of a book
Make a 1/32 scale model of the Eiffel Tower out of matchsticks.
Think about the futility of sitting waiting 20 minutes for a game and then getting booted out of the lobby because only 3 people turn up when I could be playing Devil May Cry V instead...
Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Make another drink
I like waiting in the lobby while waiting in the lobby. Lobbyseption
Homework. Then my family can't yell at me.
Get it done then hope the game loaded