Returning player from 2017: How do players communicate with the DBD team?
By communicate I just mean how do players usually get stuff accross to developers and how do the developers respond? Does the team go silent makes some changes and look at feedback or do they ask what players want and dwindle on it?
Coming back and playing I see Spirit is fun, Ghostface is fun and nurse is still not behd so I came back to play some more but I don't wanna fallback into the trap of hopelessly fighting for specific changes that add QoL to the game like back in 2017 (or 18?) when it took ages to remove pallet vacuums so that killer was at all enjoyable.
I've missed the last few updates now the game has skins for purchase which look good and all but has the game become like League of Legends where they release skins but no address issues or take forever to fix issues whether it be bugs, survivor and/or killer sided?
I really wanna sit down and play the game more but I don't wanna get hooked and stop playing because of burnout and frustration again.
Comments
well, they fixed Left Behind after many conversations about its uselessness, Endgame was added to remove stallouts, you cant bodyblock basement anymore for easy camper kills, there's other things as well gameplay wise.
They also now swiftly respond to graphical issues to those that run the game on Low, such as the hair pixelation and muddy textures.
Its less of a matter of them hearing and noticing the issues people report, and more of a how long to implement type of thing.
They also now do a monthly Dev Update where they talk about hot topics and issues within the community.
Sounds far better as it is imo^^.