Huntress Lullaby Notification

Do you guys think that the hex should only show up only after atleast 1 survivor is hooked and after a skill check for the gen is done. So survivors won't look for it immediately? Because right when a survivor starts working on a generator they get notified. Even though no one got hooked yet. I think it was like that a long time ago, but what do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Practically everyone wants it yet the devs dont give it that much needed buff.

  • @Elk said:

    Do you guys think that the hex should only show up only after atleast 1 survivor is hooked and after a skill check for the gen is done. So survivors won't look for it immediately? Because right when a survivor starts working on a generator they get notified. Even though no one got hooked yet. I think it was like that a long time ago, but what do you guys think?

    I don't think any hex shouldn't show up unless you already been affected by the hex. :)


    So, for Huntress Lullaby, you wouldn't see the notification unless you get a skill check when the killer has tokens on it, or when you fail a skill check (regression penalty from Lullaby).


    Edit: Ugh, do I even English anymore :(

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    Practically everyone wants it yet the devs dont give it that much needed buff.

    I agree, it's a simple change, and the developers should definitely take a look at Huntress Lullaby because right now, why use Huntress Lullaby when Ruin is much better? :)


    Perhaps the mid-chapter update will surprise everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • Yea kinda like they do with devour hope

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710609#Comment_710609

    I agree, it's a simple change, and the developers should definitely take a look at Huntress Lullaby because right now, why use Huntress Lullaby when Ruin is much better? :)

    Perhaps the mid-chapter update will surprise everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‹

    Surprises?! ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽถ Will there be cake?!๐ŸŽ‚

  • Huntress lullaby only actually does stuff at 2 tokens, so that's when it should appear (unless you miss a skillcheck at some point...for some reason)

  • Honestly it should maybe never notify the survivors, it's pretty obvious after 2 tokens that they have the perk

    But I know you have to cater to newer survivors as well

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    Honestly it should maybe never notify the survivors, it's pretty obvious after 2 tokens that they have the perk

    But I know you have to cater to newer survivors as well

    You don't really need a notification on any hex after a while tbh...

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710659#Comment_710659

    You don't really need a notification on any hex after a while tbh...

    Probably on "third seal", so people wouldn't think some bug or glitch happen and you can't see any auras for unknown reasons