Who To Level Next?

I already have Bubba, Hag, Myers, and Doc teachables unlocked. I have Bamboozle and Nurse's Calling from previous Shrines.

Who should I pump my 900k+ bloodpoints into next? What teachables are worth it, and keep in mind I am currently low ranked so the go-to Meta perks aren't necessary just yet.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Clown for PGTW or Plague for Corrupt Intervention and Infectious Fright.

  • Billy for enduring

  • Spirit for all of her perks, mainly Spirit Fury and Haunted Grounds, but Rancor is also useful sometimes

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Billy for enduring

    Billy is also a good choice, forgot about him.

  • Pig, Trapper, or Freddy. Surveillance is great, Brutal Strength is fun, Blood Warden is devious.

  • Lol based on this thread, pretty much anyone is a good choice (except legion and ghost face lol).

    Nobody complains about spirit perks. Nobody complains about pgtw either. Enduring is almost always useful.

    I say go for the one that is most fun for you. Worst case scenario is you unlock a useful perk or two.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    I already have Bubba, Hag, Myers, and Doc teachables unlocked. I have Bamboozle and Nurse's Calling from previous Shrines.

    Who should I pump my 900k+ bloodpoints into next? What teachables are worth it, and keep in mind I am currently low ranked so the go-to Meta perks aren't necessary just yet.

    I have a great video by Otzdarva. A well respected member of the community.


    https://youtu.be/C49wygOeZ5I

  • I decided on Pig. I kind of enjoy her. I like the stealthy killers like her and Myers. Still not sure how I feel about Ghostface yet, though.

    Next is Billy for enduring. Don't play him, so don't care about his other perks at the moment and Enduring is a mere Level 30.

    @GrootDude To hell with Clown, lol. I want PGTW, but that's either a wait for Shrine or after I do the others I want. That is a Level 40 perk on him, and I hate playing him, so he isn't worth all the BP. PGTW and Thanatophobia (since I already have Nurse's Calling from the shrine) will likely wait for shrine. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Billy and Spirit for Spirit Fury and Enduring. Not respectively.

  • @Masantonio Yep. Billy is being worked on now. Already almost level 15 on him, so half way to Enduring.

    Spirit I'll likely knock out during the Bloodhunt that starts Thursday. I loathe Hex Perks and don't need Rancor, so am really only interested in Spirit Fury from her right now, which is also Level 30.

    Then outside of PGTW and Thanatophobia, which I'll wait for the Shrine for because I don't really need them at the moment, I'll work on unlocking Survivor Teachables since after the Bloodhunt I'm likely going Survivor for a while. Need a break from always playing Killer.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    I decided on Pig. I kind of enjoy her. I like the stealthy killers like her and Myers. Still not sure how I feel about Ghostface yet, though.

    Next is Billy for enduring. Don't play him, so don't care about his other perks at the moment and Enduring is a mere Level 30.

    @GrootDude To hell with Clown, lol. I want PGTW, but that's either a wait for Shrine or after I do the others I want. That is a Level 40 perk on him, and I hate playing him, so he isn't worth all the BP. PGTW and Thanatophobia (since I already have Nurse's Calling from the shrine) will likely wait for shrine. ๐Ÿ˜

    One of us.... One of us ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ–

    Glad someone feels the same way I do about clown I have really tried with them but I just can not stand playing clown.

  • Legion for Discordance, Mad Grit, and Iron Maiden. Every one of their perks is good on at least one killer (Huntress with IM, almost every killer can take advantage of MG and Discordance), and survivors don't expect them.