Why do people keep leaving Nancy to hang out to dry?
I swear most games end with me getting one or two hooked.
I swear most games end with me getting one or two hooked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure. People just seem to really hate Nancy players. I've always been chewed out when I played as nacy for something or other. Usually for not diving after a teammate when the killer slugs for the 4k.
I play nancy and i dont understand entirely but could have to do with her inner strength perk where she goes into a locker to heal and survivora take it wrong then again i dont know :p
I was legit told that my team was going to lose because ''Nancy is weak'', we did lose but it was not because of me 🤣 I just had the misfortune of having a Plague as the Killer which made 2 of my perks useless.
I have yet to experience any specialized hate when playing as any of the new dlc characters (outside of the odd weirdo who thinks either A: Demo is OP or B: Demo is UP)
Only survivor I see generally mistreated by their fellows is Quentin for... Reasons?
Quentin is abused for being horribly ugly.
what she did do poor Steve is unforgivable. that’s why. 😔💔
It cuz she abused Jonathan. Heheh.
Its just a meme really; I roast any Nancy I see because she looks like a dumpster fire. Periodt.
Well, from the killer standpoint I can tell you that Nancy’s white striped sweater glows from a mile away! Hiding in cornfields is useless for her.
Also, from the Nancys I’ve gone against so far, most of them tend to be pretty noob-ish. I’m assuming it’s because a lot of Stranger Things fans recently joined the game just for this new content, so these are the characters they are usually found playing as.
Probably because he looks like a gremlin.
Because nancy is just a skin of meg and nancy players are just meg players