That isn't possible due to how the algorithm works with when the hatch spawns. When a set amount of generators are completed with how many remaining Survivors are alive, than the hatch will spawn.
So it would go in this order for when the hatch spawns.
5 generators completed for 4 Survivors alive (No generators left)
4 generators completed for 3 Survivors alive (1 generator left)
3 generators completed for 2 Survivors alive (2 generators left)
and 1 Survivor will have the hatch automatically spawn no matter how many generators are complete.
Basically what this means is, there is no possible way he escaped in a legit way, so clearly he is cheating OR he is using a hidden exploit that isn't public knowledge yet. I suggest you file a ticket with this proof, and see what they can do about it. Here's the link.
I remember these bugs back then allowing you to escape:
- Running against the gate allowed you to clip throw them and escape
- Getting "bombed" to the air allowed to get OVER the gate and escape. These were mainly done by standing on sabotaged hooked and wait till the respawn or dead harding over edges (THE GAME map is famous for that one)
- Randomly falling down out of map and land in the exit gate area
He could have cheated, but keep in mind that DbD has so many bugs and glitches that it could have happened by accident. I wouldn't be suprised.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow that is some hardcore cheating.
whaaaat? how...?
Who was that Criss Angel?
On ps4? How?
Message me on PSN at camgaming_dbd if u want more information
Message me on PSN at camgaming_dbd if u want more information
@camgaming
That isn't possible due to how the algorithm works with when the hatch spawns. When a set amount of generators are completed with how many remaining Survivors are alive, than the hatch will spawn.
So it would go in this order for when the hatch spawns.
Basically what this means is, there is no possible way he escaped in a legit way, so clearly he is cheating OR he is using a hidden exploit that isn't public knowledge yet. I suggest you file a ticket with this proof, and see what they can do about it. Here's the link.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
@FireHazard thank you and I'm on that right now
Good luck with it man, hopefully they'll be able to catch him for this.
Thank you and I Hope that I catch him and others become aware of this happening
It might be just a bug.
I remember these bugs back then allowing you to escape:
- Running against the gate allowed you to clip throw them and escape
- Getting "bombed" to the air allowed to get OVER the gate and escape. These were mainly done by standing on sabotaged hooked and wait till the respawn or dead harding over edges (THE GAME map is famous for that one)
- Randomly falling down out of map and land in the exit gate area
He could have cheated, but keep in mind that DbD has so many bugs and glitches that it could have happened by accident. I wouldn't be suprised.
cool
How in the flip? That's not supposed to happen
Dafuq?
Haddonfield that's how