Bump up Legion's movement speed in feral frenzy.

The ability is next to useless, that much is well known. But even as a harassment tool to injure people and get them off gens it's still god awful. It's extremely common to hit 1 person and turn around only to find that the nearest target is halfway across the map. By the time you get near them your frenzy is almost tapped and they're already at or near obstacles to guarantee you don't hit anything.


Even if you manage to find a nearby survivor the speed for this ability is so abysmal (for its intended purpose) that you can still get looped in certain areas long enough for frenzy to time out. If there's a desire to band aid him for now then I think buffing his Frenzy movement speed and then putting in an add on to further buff it would definitely improve the situation. If his current niche is only going to be applying a time wasting debuff and injuring people then there shouldn't be anything wrong with making him strong at it.

Comments

  • The intended purpose is to feed you information for anyone who is/was co-operating with the survivor you stabbed, Legion is a memory game I find and it's the whole reason I main them, using it to "just stab" isn't going to be effective by any means, but guessing everyones next move when paired with the right perks holds a lot of potential.


    That said I'm not saying he doesn't need a buff, I just don't think you need to tunnel people cross map with the power, it's supposed to punish those who work together slowing the game down for you to make a a plan with the info you have gathered so far.

  • Personally I think buffing back his vaulting speed would help a lot. His power is not usable anymore to down, there's no reason for him being a slug (so easily abused) when vaulting.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    The intended purpose is to feed you information for anyone who is/was co-operating with the survivor you stabbed, Legion is a memory game I find and it's the whole reason I main them, using it to "just stab" isn't going to be effective by any means, but guessing everyones next move when paired with the right perks holds a lot of potential.

    That said I'm not saying he doesn't need a buff, I just don't think you need to tunnel people cross map with the power, it's supposed to punish those who work together slowing the game down for you to make a a plan with the info you have gathered so far.

    Even if you use the ultra rare addon to spot people across the map it's not going to help you though. You walk across the map and spook them off the gen, MAYBE get a stab in, and meanwhile the other person you stabbed is already mended and back on a generator.


    Information isn't going to do anything for a generic M1 killer. His only niche is the POTENTIAL to chain stab people and get alot of time wasted all at once. If he's not doing that then Doctor is a far better choice for just information.

  • @FootMan2893 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/708749#Comment_708749

    Even if you use the ultra rare addon to spot people across the map it's not going to help you though. You walk across the map and spook them off the gen, MAYBE get a stab in, and meanwhile the other person you stabbed is already mended and back on a generator.

    Information isn't going to do anything for a generic M1 killer. His only niche is the POTENTIAL to chain stab people and get alot of time wasted all at once. If he's not doing that then Doctor is a far better choice for just information.

    Wasn't the Killer Instict changed? As in it's not TR based, thus resulting in that add-on doesn't increase it?

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/708869#Comment_708869

    Wasn't the Killer Instict changed? As in it's not TR based, thus resulting in that add-on doesn't increase it?

    As far as I know that hasn't changed. Though I can definitely confirm that the addon works.