Micheal Myers buff or QOL update
Hey devs to make Micheal more threatening during stage 3 could you add a 30%( edit to 5-10% ) increased base To pallet breaking?
Hey devs to make Micheal more threatening during stage 3 could you add a 30%( edit to 5-10% ) increased base To pallet breaking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's already threatening. You're asking for double the destroy speed of Brutal Strength. That's a fat "no".
Brutal Strength Myers: *I AM A LITTERAL GOD*
I just want to know what QOL means
QOL stands for quality of life update
QOL: Quality of Life. That's just a straight up buff
a true QOL update would be when he has a mori add-on at Tier 3, his lunge uses his hand instead of his blade, and being grabbed by his hand would initiate the mori animation
I think Quality Of Life.
Myers at T3 should get a buff, but a slight one. 30% extra pallet destruction speed is a bit overkill to be honest. I can respect 5% faster breaking speed and perhaps 2% extra movement speed.
Yes I agree