Balanced Landing
Is anyone else having problems with bl not going off?
Is anyone else having problems with bl not going off?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know all this, I have been using bl for a long time but sometimes it just doesn't go off and sometimes I even get a stun which is weird. It's only been happening since the buff
I've had some issue with BL, but I feel like anyone who's used the perk for more than a game or two has also run into some issues. The drop has to be distanced high enough off of a rock, vault, or building to proc. But then again I've also been held victim to BL not going off from lengthy heights.
I mean, to be real. There's a lot of problems with this game's perks, and this is just another one to throw onto the pile. I think Exhaustion perks can be pretty buggy and often not proc. I mean, to be honest. I'm just happy they reworked BL to what it should have always been. It's a god send that there's no stagger upon falls when using BL. It's what it should have been from the beginning.
I have more issues with Adrenaline going off while I'm in the killer's grasp, resulting in a poor, sad injured survivor upon unhook.
ALSO, let me just mention DS has bugged out on me a lot recently--- Letting me use it TWICE in one match, even if I MISS my DS.
Sorry
Rant over.
Yeah, I agree with you completely. Adre sometimes goes off when you are on the floor but it bugs out and you don't get up for a few seconds so the killer instantly downs you again
Yes. There's that too. Which makes me sometimes think it's broken so I don't move, only to be aided by Adrenaline too late, which normally results in getting downed instantaneously again. But I've had more issues with it going off while I'm being carried to a hook which = No Adrenaline, just a notification that says it's been used, and the Exhaustion recovery process begins while I'm hooked. Which really is a downer as well, because when you get your pits yanked off the hook you're (as I said before) just a sad, injured Survivor.