Has anyone managed to Plunder a Wedding Ring?
I mean you know it. We all hate getting a green key in chests.
Has anyone gotten a Wedding ring on a green key when they had Ace in the Hole?
I would like to suggest that all broken keys in chests have Wedding Rings if survivor has Ace in the Hole. Is there a chance we could have this?
Comments
It actually made it to live!? 😲
Time to farm.
What happens if you get it when there is no Obsession?
Indeed it did! I've gotten a few on Steve, Nancy and Feng. Am actually thinking of going full Plunder Build to farm more of them. This addon is the awesome sauce.
I hope the Devs consider making it auto spawn on green keys in chests if the Survivor has Ace in the Hole. There is nothing worse for a Treasure Hunter than the feeling of seeing a beautiful key in the chest, only for it to turn out Broken.
Haven't seen that happen yet. Every time I've used it there's always an obsession.
I'm positive that if there is no Obsession then one will be chosen so that the add-on can work.
Someone should test this in KYF. Just have everyone go into the match without perks except plunderer's and ace in the hole, while using chest offerings.
I'd test it myself but I don't have friends to kill with.