SWF Balance <3 Kind of-Thanks :)

So BHVR is FINALLY making SWF pair all Survivors according to the highest Rank, so I Rank 16 Killer will never face a Rank 4 because they paired with a Rank 16 and 20.

Now they just have to find out what's causing Rank 8's and 1's to appear in my lobbies lol

I am so happy about this <3 I have never been against SWF, I am ok with friends being a team, even if they're getting the unbalanced advantage of comms that completely puts the game into their favor. But having high ranks in their team and going against a low rank has always been worse, it was never fair for a Rank 4 to go against a poor 20 so I am eccstatic we won't have to deal with this anymore <3

Thank you BHVR for finally doing this, I and hopefully others are very grateful.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726826#Comment_726826

    Isn't that what peanits said was going on.

    I think you are misunderstanding "testing". You're looking at it in the sense of a pilot study (think ptb) before the main experiment. I'm looking at it through the lens of the main experiment, testing the efficacy of the proposed solution.

    Like I said, there is no need to be pedantic around one word on a forum related to a game.

    Everyone should be happy the are looking into any adverse effects of the changes they made immediately and testing the actual validity of the change rather than just accepting the face validity it has among some killers.

    This in not a test. The patch notes do not state that it is a test. Peanits did not state that it is a test. You are the only person who is stating that it is a test. The patch notes state that they have made the change, end of story. There is no mention of it being a test. Peanits said the same thing, and stated that are watching it just like they do every other change. When they say that they are testing something, they EXPLICITLY state that they are doing so. Like testing the dedicated servers. This is not a test, and thankfully after 2 years of asking for it, they’ve finally made the change.

1 2 3 ›