Next Killer - Speculation and Day Dreams
Already daydreaming about our next killer and hoping we'll get a teaser image, like we did with the Clown.
I'm very much hoping they do a bug or spider themed killer next, to play off that fear like they did with the fear of clowns. Have a few ideas outlined.
I know it seems like a stretch with everything going on around F13, but I'd love to see Vorhees join the fray. He definitely belongs.
Someone a little beastly and more monstrous would get awesome as well... That could transform into a palette hopping window diving beast for a short time after a transformation time would be so cool.
I guess theres no way to know what they'll bring to the table, but it's hard not to wonder. Hoping a tease comes through on their dev stream. Love the variety of killers and everyone fits well to me. Licensed or not, can't wait to see the next 3 and beyond.
I'm very much hoping they do a bug or spider themed killer next, to play off that fear like they did with the fear of clowns. Have a few ideas outlined.
I know it seems like a stretch with everything going on around F13, but I'd love to see Vorhees join the fray. He definitely belongs.
Someone a little beastly and more monstrous would get awesome as well... That could transform into a palette hopping window diving beast for a short time after a transformation time would be so cool.
I guess theres no way to know what they'll bring to the table, but it's hard not to wonder. Hoping a tease comes through on their dev stream. Love the variety of killers and everyone fits well to me. Licensed or not, can't wait to see the next 3 and beyond.
Comments
Funny enough, they're making a spider killer in the mobile version of DBD called Identity V that BHVR helped in developing. I wouldn't mind seeing something similar here too, though they have stated making a non-human model for a killer is daunting for them resource-wise.
That said, I am hoping bring about a spider. If not, then give me Elmer Fudd.
He's a human, and more importantly would be amazing playing in Sheltered Woods with his shotgun.
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting entitled suwvivow mains. Hehehehehe.
I've done a few mock ups for a spider-esque killer.. still humanoid, but with extra spider legs and features with wall climb or webbing. I saw some Identity V stuff in the early stages, but haven't checked it out recently. Off to take a look now!
Like Elise, from LoL? I wouldn't mind that either myself.
I know very little of Identity V (though I love the Coraline aspect to it), but here's the video of the upcoming Queen Spider someone showed me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T38Gnbvs1Tg
Enjoy
I never played LOL, but just looked Elise up. Same basic concept, just less fantasy version and more horror. I think it would work.. evee more so after seeing the Identity V killer.
Every 23 years on the 23rd spring for 23 days.. it gets to eat..
I am ddreaming about a new viable killer, viable just like the nurse that doesnt have to rely on survivors mistake and doesnt get looped into oblivion
Yeah yeah, I know its not gonna happen etc etc
It's really funny you guys point out the spider, because I was saying that should be one Then noticed the Identity V one and it's a mix of humanoid and spider, so think Hag in terms of feral killer design. I'd be in love. And all the cosmetics would be cool.
My second idea is an original scarecrow killer (not jeepers creepers), who uses a sickle and his map is a rotten pumpkin patch. His power would either be to summon homing crows that act as aura revealers for a short time or a murder of crows that do so, or he spawns in with inanimate scarecrows which he can both jump into and hide in or teleport between. Not thinking of balance per se just quick ideas.
With the trapper and hag getting buffs my buddies and I have been guessing the next killer is trap based, that would be nice.
Id like something like a Mothers Rage... Something's that builds over time, as gens are completed, or something that ups his speed, bumps up his bloodlust, and allows him to walk through pallets uninterrupted.
Or Mother's Watching, that shows survivors auras with a voiceline from Mama that sounds to everyone so they know. Pair this with a slower default speed, MAYBE ability to walk through pallets, and always a 1 hit down, and he's intimidating with a Jason feel from the movies. Slow, strong, and scary.
Even a shift like in F13 might be cool.
Lots of unique options that could work for him and set him apart from Trappy.