If killer DCs do I get nothing?
I just had a killer DC at the end of the match before we could escape. I have no new blood points or pips, that's not a new mechanic right? Cause that would be BS. I didn't disconnect as it showed the killer had DC symbol and I didn't lose any pips. Is it a bug? 😣
Edit: I seem to have lost my toolbox too. So basically I've lost my item and offering and got no progress for a match which I should have got 2 pips for :( I needed those blood points!
Comments
This is a bug, make sure to fill out a report. Also even if a killer DCS you should still be awarded all Bps earned plus 5,000 (escaped) and keep item.
Yes and it'll likely remain that way until dedicated servers arrive
It’s happened to me several times too and it’s super frustrating cause it ends up being a waste of time, items, and offerings. It doesn’t look to be a priority to fix unfortunately.