When will you fix solo escape rate?
Solo is unplayable. It's constant dying with 1-2 gens done, for the whole team. I equipped Left Behind but I don't even get to use it. It's damn frustrating. DEVs fix your game already. Do you expect people to continue playing while losing 90% of their games because of poor game balance?
And before some killer main will reply with the usual "but I pip most of my solo games", it's not about pipping, it's about escaping. I don't care about pipping and points.
Comments
Before you ask to fix the solo escape rate, ask first what the solo escape rate is.
Do we have updated stats for this? Is solo escape rate still actually a problem? Or is this a case of you needing to get better at the game?
last time they released stats the escape rate of solo was around 40% and probably hasn't changed much since the only good perk added to the game since then is inner strength and no killers have gotten any weaker.
I’m sure it’s gone down, all escape rates will have gone down because of EGC. Those numbers were pre-hatch close, and also included MoM. Hatch close alone has turned many a previous 3k into 4Ks now. No doubt that would have a significant effect.