^
Mine is his P3 Face personally, the description is kinda interesting in how written it is when describing blood on his face...
And its the only face that I honestly like, maybe Claudette's face too.
Also, @GrootDude you're up.
Because I like being a smartie pants.
@FireHazard said:Mine is his P3 Face personally, the description is kinda interesting in how written it is when describing blood on his face...And its the only face that I honestly like, maybe Claudette's face too.Also, @GrootDude you're up.
@FireHazard said:
P3 head
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine is his P3 Face personally, the description is kinda interesting in how written it is when describing blood on his face...
And its the only face that I honestly like, maybe Claudette's face too.
Also, @GrootDude you're up.
Because I like being a smartie pants.
P3 head