Can we please get seperate graphics settings on PC?
Seriously, why isn't this still a thing? I don't think anyone is going to have any serious advantage by changing the settings since people already play on low settings for more visibility.
The game looks very blurry on any other setting other than low. At least give us an option to turn off anti aliasing.
Comments
Got to C:\Users\[You]\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
Set sg.AntialiasingQuality, sg.FoliageQuality and sg.PostProcessQuality to 0. You can then edit the rest of the values to be high and your game should look pretty good.
Thanks, I thought they didn't allow settings to be changed individually from there.
Well, I can't really guarantee that. I never saw or heard a comment on this from the devs. I just figured that it's okay since it literally has "User" in the name. Would make sense for the user to be allowed to change them.
Which value should I give to textures and shadows, if I want to look them good in the game?
I think it goes like:
0= low
1= medium
2= high
3= ultra
Make sense to me. Thanks :)
I finally had a chance to try this today but I don't think this works. The game automatically set the all the settings to low I think. I tried to make the file read-only but it didn't help.
EDIT: Nevermind it actually works