Can we please get more than just daily challenges?

I've always wanted to get more challenges then just the daily's and you can only stack up to 3 of those. I would love weekly or monthly challenges, because it could bring in more unique and untried play styles and also of course, Bp.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • i believe there was a threat in here somewhere that showed the daily challenges for the mobile version...

    those were very different to the current dailies AND there have been weekly challenges!

    i really hope they get added soon in the main game...

  • i believe the archives will somewhat be like this. you'll be able to earn bloodpoints through completing some archive quests.

  • @FishFry247 said:

    I've always wanted to get more challenges then just the daily's and you can only stack up to 3 of those. I would love weekly or monthly challenges, because it could bring in more unique and untried play styles and also of course, Bp.

    While we're at it, I suggest more rewards such as Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and maybe some Bloodpoint multipliers? :D

  • The archives are hopefully coming with the mid-chapter patch and honestly, that will be the thing that evolves daily challenges and rewards. It's already in the works and it's soonTM

  • @TheGorgon said:

    The archives are hopefully coming with the mid-chapter patch and honestly, that will be the thing that evolves daily challenges and rewards. It's already in the works and it's soonTM

    The classic soonTM fingers cross it actually comes this mid chapter

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89693/can-we-please-get-more-than-just-daily-challenges

    While we're at it, I suggest more rewards such as Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and maybe some Bloodpoint multipliers? :D

    Of course, It could ease the grind and bring in new fun gameplay pretty hyped for Archives tho