Who that wedding ring was for
I just want to say thank you, I'm literally crying you know who you are. And you know I play this game alot I was so oblivious but it makes sense now. Most of my past suggestions were implemented thanks to you. I won't say your name and get you in trouble, but just know i love you xoxo! I'm very happy to have a fiance now.
I also want to thank you for falling for this prank and reading this far, you've made my day :)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Congrats! Is it true when you put it on that you can always see them.
Thanks :) and yes it's true it's a cool mechanic reducing your chances to be the obsession
Would be really awkward if for awhile, you can always see your certain someone...then some Dwight uses DS and you have to stare at HIM instead.
Wow and you were going to leave this game
So what, we don't talk about that no more! XD! Lolol
Why is that a problem to you? That was like a month ago, let it go.
@Horus @Elk @LordGlint I wanna thank you all, for everything, for the well wishes but most importantly for falling for this prank. I Love you, I'm not really engaged and this wedding ring has nothing to do with me xD
I agree, also on another note this thread is just a harmless prank lol
I had hoped this wasnt true. Would be messed up if you were posting that you were leaving a game that your BF worked on. "WHO MADE THIS GARBAGE...oh...hi hunny!"
Ikr! Lol xD although what if @Peanits was that special someone?
It's okay honey we don't have to hide it anymore <3 rofl
Darn should of geussed noone would marry you
Oh yeah how dare you think otherwise lol
Lol
Darn I should have known ๐
Edit: I forgot to say sorry to @Horus . Sorry dude didn't know it was a joke :(
DAMN!!!
Its fine
That wedding ring is the best thing they added this patch.
Better than Nancy, Steve or Demo. Now my green keys have a use other than baiting out Franklin's.