This game's community:
I love this game, I love this community, I love these forums, but y'all are salty AF.
Image shamelessly stolen from r/deadbydaylight.
I love this game, I love this community, I love these forums, but y'all are salty AF.
Image shamelessly stolen from r/deadbydaylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh my gosh, thank you for the laughs XD
yup it's been like this since 2016, show us something we dont already know
People call me the n word and i'm the one that gets banned because their are 4 survs that reported me soooo...
It's not just the forums buddy.
This game’s community is a great meme Xx
It's the gaming community today. They're all like this. Way back when people were genuinely out for a good time, trying their best, and congratulating the victor. Now, everyone is entitled and immature, unable to understand that games are for fun and while you want to win, respect is always something you should lead with.
Maybe if the devs werent so Killer/Survivor biased, this game might have some sort of balance. As it stands, it wont be long til all the survivors/killers just leave and itll be lobby waiting sim for the killers/survivors with all their OP stuff.
The new map is a pain to play as both sides; so it’s probably balanced.