If we are keeping P2P at least give us a connection filter...

So this has bugged me since forever when I bought the game at release, Forget the SWF lobbies forget all of the convinience things. It's SO hard to get a good connection game on this jank matchmaking.


Can we PLEASE get a connection filter, so we can get wired killer hosts and GREEN ping, I hate it so much that 9 out of 10 lobbies are like (estimating lol) red ping, it makes playing against killers impossible. Surely this is a simple addition?? Loads of other games have this, it's insane a game where the host has so many advantages can't be filtered to get the ones with good connections. It's even more insane you allow killers with bad pings host in the first place.

Comments

  • Just to add, this should be given to killers too obviously, it would probably fix a lot of the issues we are having with P2P and tide us over until the dedicated when they are finally ready.

  • Surprised with all the people who complain about connections that this isnt a popular ideas lol

  • I don't really like the idea of not allowing killers to play the game because they don't have the best connection. And if it's 9 out of 10 lobbies, maybe it's your connection? About 1 out of 10 of my lobbies are red ping. I don't really see laggy killers that often.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    I don't really like the idea of not allowing killers to play the game because they don't have the best connection. And if it's 9 out of 10 lobbies, maybe it's your connection? About 1 out of 10 of my lobbies are red ping. I don't really see laggy killers that often.

    It’s not my connection as when I’m killer survivors always have below 100 ping, if you cant support 4 players connections why should you be able to host? It’s definately not mine, i can even post pings if I have to, and i know i am not alone on this.