Mad Grit + Agitation= Yikez

I've never really seen mad grit used before, but I was just in a match where that was in play, and while running away from a cannibal holding someone he was so fast..and just got to swing 6 times with no penalty; very OP combo. Very situational still, but that is a lot..

Comments

  • Sure, you need first to accomplish being downed by a LF, and the next time you figured out it has the combo is easily counterable...

    So I wouldn't call it op, rather memeing.

  • Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit = Fun carry build!

    Why do you want to nerf it? It's not even that great... XD

    I run it on GF just because of how much of a joke it is.

  • I wouldn't call it OP. More like "these perks work really well together".

    See for example Head On + Quick & Quiet or Lithe + Dance With Me