Killer disconnects

Can you guys make it so survivors aren’t punished when killers disconnect? I’ll find it highly annoying when killers disconnect when we spent 10-15 mins in the match to get no bloodpoints or a pip, in fact, maybe we should get a bonus, killers do.

Comments

  • @CrazyShot said:

    Can you guys make it so survivors aren’t punished when killers disconnect? I’ll find it highly annoying when killers disconnect when we spent 10-15 mins in the match to get no bloodpoints or a pip, in fact, maybe we should get a bonus, killers do.

    The Killer bonus is almost nothing, however, with the new changes to how DC'ing works and the husks, I think giving everyone 5K isn't a bad idea.

  • I’m for everyone getting a 10k bump per dc

  • I stopped using my good offerings' because too many killers disconnect when I use them, so its just a waste. Though, you don't see me disconnecting on bullshit mori's. I just play through it. I guess they rather go back to waiting in queue for an easy game so they can get an easy 4k against survivors that don't bring items or offerings XD

  • @detrimental23 said:

    I have killers' disconnect on my bloody streamers or other good addons, effectively wasting them. However, I always stay in on their bullshit mori's and survivor pudding.....these killers are some salty mofos and I can't understand the reasoning behind it. I also play killer too, not as much as survivor, but more than enough to understand some arguments killer's make about the game. But you can't ######### about survivor this and survivor that and then go ahead and ######### them over and disconnect on offering and not expect people to do the same on your expensive offerings.

    This seems more of a player problem then a specific side problem. Both sides do this so it's not exclusive to killers. You may see more killers do this due to you playing more survivor. But in general its stupid to dc against a bps.