If pennywise from it were in the game what would he be called?
I've seen a few jokes and posts about pennywise from it getting into dead by daylight, so it got me thinking and I thought if pennywise were in the game what would he be called. I mean like for example ghostface is "the ghostface", and Michael Myers is "the shape", so what would pennywise even be. Partially because I think that "the it", and we've already got the clown, sounds pretty stupid, so if he were in the game what would he even be called.
Comments
Why is this in the bug-section? :)
The Dancing Clown? But that's pretty lame.
What about "The Deadlight/s"?
Either "The Deadlights" or "The Fear"
How about "Plagiarism" , you know, since Stephen king steals all his material from other, better, authors, dumbs it down and gives them no credit.I
That's just called life or welcome to the real world
T h e I T
The Clown. Duh.
Not sure what world you live in, but yes, it is, and then people get sued for it.
The Annoying Twit
'The Creature', or possibly 'The Glamour'
Michael is called The Shape because in the credits his name is literally The Shape
No.
The Illusionist
The Imitator
Depends on his power whether he'll be so descriptive sounding.
Maybe 'The Pennywise Demon/monster/predator/Clown/Jester/floater'