Buff to Cruel Limits.

When a generator is completed all vaults within 32 meters of that generator is blocked off for 30 seconds. When the last generator is completed all vaults are blocked off for 60/90/120 seconds.

Seems good now.

Comments

  • Now that actually sounds pretty nice!

  • @8obot1c said:

    When a generator is completed all vaults within 32 meters of that generator is blocked off for 30 seconds. When the last generator is completed all vaults are blocked off for 60/90/120 seconds.

    Seems good now.

    That would be ridiculous! Imagine that with Bubba, Plague with Red Puke, infinite Tier 3 Myers and Bitter Murmur on any Killer especially with NOED. It’d be nerfed within a week!

  • I feel like Cruel Limits should be reworked. I really don't like the fact that it activates just after a gen is completed, that makes it so limited and situational.

  • So it's like a bitter murmur... this would be kinda sick actually.

  • i think the biggest buff it needs is being called Cruel Confinement again. really dont get why it was changed...

    but anyway, more seriously, it certainly needs a buff. i was playing against someone with it on level 2, i was on 3 of the 5 gens that got finished, i didnt even notice they had the perk because it never came into play

  • Way too powerful. I can easily drop 2 in that time.

  • @8obot1c said:

    When a generator is completed all vaults within 32 meters of that generator is blocked off for 30 seconds. When the last generator is completed all vaults are blocked off for 60/90/120 seconds.

    Seems good now.

    Why not just have all windows be blocked off once all genes are completed.

    Now that sounds dangerous

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89397/buff-to-cruel-limits

    Why not just have all windows be blocked off once all genes are completed.

    Now that sounds dangerous

    Why not just have all the survivors go into dying state? Seriously, all windows blocked? That is insanely powerful. The perk is fine as is. I have used it to success already.

  • I'll have you know, that I played with a demogorgon using it on hawkins and it blocked windows I wanted to use several times.

    It accomplished nothing since the demo wasn't around but I was forced to go around stuff man, not cool...XD

  • Personally I think Cruel Limits should be buffed to affect the entire map.

    The perk is pretty useless as it is.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/703074#Comment_703074

    Why not just have all the survivors go into dying state? Seriously, all windows blocked? That is insanely powerful. The perk is fine as is. I have used it to success already.

    Don't get caught or don't get found . plus it only activates its full potential at the end.

    We could throw away each time a gen is complete if you'd like

  • Needs to block pallets or be map wide for the duration because it's so niche it's useless outside specific builds

  • I'm really happy more and more people are coming up with this idea, I put this out there during the PTB but the Devs didn't see my idea. The more we get this out there maybeit will convince them that this perk needs a buff.

    The perk was advertised as 32 meters in the showcase, they thought this perk was so powerful they nerfed it to 24 meters.

    Their balance team has some serious problems.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/703091#Comment_703091

    Don't get caught or don't get found . plus it only activates its full potential at the end.

    We could throw away each time a gen is complete if you'd like

    I rarely play survivor, so not affecting me much. That said, this is way too powerful. No reason to buff this perk, it works well as is. This thread seems like a wish for easy mode.

  • That would be ridiculously overpowered. Keeping it as is and making it affect all vaults for 20/25/30 seconds after all Generator are complete would be much reasonably balanced.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/703151#Comment_703151

    I rarely play survivor, so not affecting me much. That said, this is way too powerful. No reason to buff this perk, it works well as is. This thread seems like a wish for easy mode.

    Not really, when i was playing against Cruel Limits i didn't see anything coming out of it when gens popped. It was like "oh they have cruel limits. Neat"