Matchmaking is worse than befor!

I am rank 6 Survivor and my friends are rank 1,4 and 13 but we still encounter 90% of our matches rank 17-20 Killer.Yeah stranger things and so bit this matchmaking is absolutly bullshit and ridicioulously unfair! What the heck?! I don't like to play against baby killer's.

Fix this ######### please!

Comments

  • Agreed. I'm afraid we will be losing a lot of new players due to the matchmaking issues.

  • @NoShinyPony Yeah. They admitted here, on Twitter, and at FB on the 19th that they were aware of it, found the problem, and were working on a hotfix.

    You'd have thought that with the free weekend going on to entice people to buy the game that is also on a 50% sale, that they would have made getting the fix into the game a #1 absolute priority. Even if it meant staying later hours for one day.

    But nope. So, now we won't see a potential fix until sometime next week at the earliest. After the free weekend ends.

    Behavior has really shown how much they're concerned with growing the game. While I'll play, I am carefully considering any money going toward them. Cosmetics are out of the question, and I've yet to buy the Stranger Things DLC. I'm not just mindlessly tossing money at a company that shows so little motivation to grow their product.

  • @Kilmeran It's sad. It totally nullifies the effort that Marketing is making. They get a great license deal, make a free-to-play weekend, offer 50% sale and in the end, new players won't stick to the game because the matchmaking is buggy. So much hard work that in the end will not pay off because of wrong priorities.

    For example, I faced a new rank 20 killer today. I don't think this person will keep playing the game. :(

  • At least that's the proof that a non-competitive matchmaking, without ranks distinction, would never work.

  • It's so bad, I cannot understand how we ended up like this

  • Its just one of many issues that have cropped up since the latest update.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield And that is a constantly problem with Behavior. Every update they put out just creates additional problems. There comes a point where enough is finally enough.