DC Point Change
So I realized something after a match I had with a SWF. As a killer, survivors disconnecting really hurts your points. The only points you get is a quitter in Brutality, but that doesn't help much because one DC means you can no longer get Deviousness, Hunter or Sacrifice points from them. If you used a bloodpoint offering, if it's not Brutality, you're not getting anything from a DC.The SWF I played against started crap talking me after they all DC because they knew I wouldn't get points for my hooks. This has happened twice that I'm aware of because they told me. So I propose a new score event for DC to fit Dbd style and still award the killer if survivors want to leave early.
Score Event:
Lost Hope - 1000 points in all categories
This ensures DCs to spite a killer won't have as big of an impact and if a killer used an offering, it will be of some use.
Comments
But add this also for Survivors because (unless its organised SWF that doesn't cares for points) it hurts your team.
Agreed. DCs in the middle of a match ruin the game and your offerings for either side.
If theres one thing both survivors and killers can agree on, its this. Killers need BP in every category, and other survivors should get BP since the game is now harder.